Help! My hair is falling out!
Hair loss can occur due to various reasons. Whether it is caused by heredity, hormones, mineral deficiency or certain disease, hair loss affects both women and men, especially after their 30s. Losing about 100 hair strands per day is normal, but if you notice that you lose more hair strands when you brush your hair or that your hair is thinning, you should do something about it.
Why is your hair falling?
If your hair is falling out, you should find the cause that triggered hair loss. Seek the advice of your doctor and he will run some test in order to determine the exact source of your hair loss. Despite the fact that hormones are the cause of it in most cases, hair loss can also be caused by stress, thyroid disease, aging, hair styling products, nutrition deficiencies, low calorie diets and many other factors.
Are there more types of hair loss?
Depending on what factor triggered the hair fall, there are more types of hair loss, also known as alopecia:
- Involutional alopecia – develops as we age. It is rather a natural condition, when hair progressively gets finer, thinner and less in number.
- Androgenetic / androgenic alopecia – it is called male pattern baldness when men are affected and female pattern baldness when women lose their hair. It occurs due to genetics, more specifically due to the sensitivity of follicles to Dihydrotestosterone or DHT. This hormone attaches to hair follicles and makes them shrink. Men experience a progressive disappearance of hairs from frontal scalp and a receding hairline after their 30-35s, while women are affected by a general thinning of the entire scalp after the age of 40 or 50 years.
- Alopecia areata – has a sudden development and it manifests as patchy hair loss, affecting children and young adults. It could lead to alopecia totalis, the term for complete baldness, but hair grows back in most cases.
- Alopecia universalis – manifests when all the body hair falls out. Even eyebrows, eyelashes and pubic hair falls out, not just hair from the scalp.
- Telogen effluvium – manifests when more hairs get into the resting stage in the same time. Hair goes through three periods: active growth, resting phase and shedding stage. Telogen effluvium is only a temporary hair fall, caused by a modification in the growth cycle of hair. In most cases, stress is the cause of this kind of hair fall.
- Trichotillomania – is more like a psychological disorder, due to fact it affects mostly children, who pull out their own hair.
Can you prevent hair loss?
A balanced nutrition plan and a healthy lifestyle are the key to a healthy body and a healthy hair. If the body is deprived by essential nutrients, hair can fall. If you get through a stressful period, you can notice that your hair is falling. Learn to deal with your levels of stress, eat properly and have a routine of exercises and you will improve, besides your overall wellbeing, the appearance of your hair.
With proper care and attention, your hair will look significantly better. Numerous homemade remedies can strengthen and increase the luster of your hair, stopping the hair loss and even preventing it. All you have to do is apply on your hair masks with ingredients that you actually have in your kitchen: egg yolk, milk, honey, olive oil, onion juice, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, avocado, yogurt, beer, sunflower oil, baking soda, bananas and many others. These ingredients have nutrients that fortify and repair the follicles, nourishing the scalp and promoting the growth of healthy and glamorous hair.
Can oral supplements stop hair loss?
Many suppliers provide oral supplements with ingredients able to prevent and stop hair loss. Provillus is one of the best seller products on market that supports men and women affected by hair loss. Containing effective ingredients that prevent and stop hair loss and which also fortify follicles and nourish the scalp, Provillus is a great hair growth treatment that will offer amazing results after only a few weeks of use.
Because the ingredients of Provillus get to the root of the problem, this oral supplement will stop the hair loss and prevent the reoccurrence of it. The hair will grow healthy, shiny and beautiful and your self-esteem will be significantly improved.
What are the ingredients of Provillus?
Provillus pills for men contain Biotin, Vitamin B6, Uva-Ursi, Muira Puama, Pumpkin Seed extract, Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto, Zinc, Magnesium and Eleuthero Root, while Provillus pills for women have in the composition Biotin, Vitamin B6, Horsetail Silica, Magnesium and para-Amino Benzoic Acid.
What should you do when you notice that your hair is falling?
You should improve your health. Hair reflects our overall health, meaning that having a healthy body will manifest in the health and beauty of our hair. Use homemade masks, take Provillus, follow a healthy lifestyle and you will definitely improve the health and appearance of your scalp!