Hair loss is one of the health issues for which many affected people demanded professional consultation in recent years. It is therefore not surprising that both men and women seeking solutions for hair loss, different sources of information. The purpose of this update is to provide the reader with a description of the fall of hair and solutions for it.
Pharmaceutical Solutions for hair loss:
- Shampoo with active ingredients salicylic acid, ketoconazole and hydrocortisone, which promotes a clean scalp. Hair lotions made with capsaicin (derived from plants) or with synthetic products such as Minoxidil, which improve nutrition.
- Blisters with liquid solutions for hair loss treatment with active ingredients that are nourishing, regenerating and healing.
- Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy Among others is one of the solutions to hair loss. This is a procedure by which hair is injected into the scalp to combat specific substances excess sebum and encourage both oxygenation and nutrition of the hair.
- Topical Lotion: Minoxidil 2% to 5%. It has stimulating action of hair growth. Indicated one of the solutions for hair loss androgenetic cause. Concomitantly has vasodilator, stimulating capillary flow and thus oxygenation. It can be applied equally to men and women, 2 to 3 times per day as gentle massage. It is contraindicated for pregnant or nursing period.
- Oral medications: Finasteride 1mg. It has active ingredients whose action is to stimulate hair follicle growth by inhibiting the function of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase that converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. Dose: 1 tablet per day. It is prescribed only to men, it is contraindicated in women who are able to become pregnant or are nursing. Side effects: in some cases there may be decreased sexual libido or erectile dysfunction.